Do you think at that age you know the meaning of friendship yet? This cute card is from Netherland on July 07, 2009. Make me feel I want to be kid again.
Still considered myself as a girl, someone dear to me used to say .. I'm more beautiful every year passing by!
My main blog is My Bangkok Through My Eyes
This is a fun card! Love it!
ReplyDeleteCute kids and nice art. I like the way the little marks for eyes and mouth are so expressive. Interesting mixture of languages too.
ReplyDeleteSo, it's like a Dutch, French postcard?
ReplyDeleteAdorable postcard.
ReplyDelete@ Christine - Yes, it is Dutch card.
ReplyDelete@ Everyone - thanks for stop by :)
We're all kids! It's just that some of us have had more birthdays than others!
ReplyDeleteI just love that card!!
ReplyDeleteAdorable! Happy PFF!
ReplyDeleteWhat a darling postcard! Yep, made ME want to be a kid again, too. Happy PFF!
ReplyDelete