Sunday, September 20, 2009

I want to give 15 postcards :)

As my little dream has become reality now, I've some sets of postcard under my brand name :)

I would like to take this opportunity to offer 15 postcards (5 each per design) to the first 15 blog's fans who request this. You can drop me your request and address at my Postcrossing ID beachilike or info@ruxcards.com

A Listing for all people getting my cards will be posted once it is completed.

The 1st one is the Windmill at Silverlake, Pattaya. City which never sleep, you might only heard about nice beach and night life .. here is another nice view of this city.

The middle one is large Chinese temple in Nonthaburi, which full of beautiful Buddha and god for respect. It is famous tourist place too.

Last one is my hometown's temple, this is Mable chapel where got high respect from all Buddhism.

My shop's location is here, and coming soon Website is right here.

Enjoy the cards :)

5 comments:

  1. For information on The Festival of Postcards go here:
    http://acanadianfamily.com/a-festival-of-postcards/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute blog! I'm a big postage stamp collector so I enjoyed your POSTY blog! Kind regards from EAGAN daily photo in Minnesota, USA

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely cards....

    Hope your day has been beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! It must be wondeful to hold these and know that they are your very own. I especially love that windmill postcard! Good luck with your venture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you !! I've received your wonderful postcards !!!

    ReplyDelete